1 Mishra, Anoop Kumar, and Mohammd Rafiq. "Rainfall estimation techniques over India and adjoining oceanic regions." CURRENT SCIENCE 116.1 (2019): 56.
2 Rafiq, M., Romshoo, S. A., Mishra, A. K., & Jalal, F. (2019). Modelling Chorabari Lake outburst flood, Kedarnath, India. Journal of Mountain Science, 16(1), 64-76.
3 Mishra, A. K. (2019). On the linkage between changes in cloud cover and precipitation extremes over Central India. Dynamics of Atmospheres and Oceans, 86, 163-171.
4 Sivarajan, N. A., Mishra, A. K., Rafiq, M., Nagraju, V., & Chandra, S. (2019). Examining climate change impact on the variability of ground water level: A case study of Ahmednagar district, India. Journal of Earth System Science, 128(5), 122.
5 Anoop Kumar Mishra and N. A. Nagaraju (2019), Space‑based monitoring of severe flooding of a southern state in India during south‑west monsoon season of 2018, Natural Hazards, 97(2), 949-953
6 Anoop Kumar Mishra, Mohammad Suhail Meer and V. Nagaraju (2019), Satellite based monitoring of recent heavy flooding over north eastern states of India in July 2019, Natural Hazards, 97(2), 1407-1412.
7 Anoop Kumar Mishra (2019). Improving precipitation estimates over orographic regions by integrating multi-spectral satellite observations with rain gauge in India. Remote Sensing Applications: Society and Environment, 15, 100252.
8 Anoop Mishra (2019), "Investigating changes in cloud cover using long term record of precipitation extremes", Meteorological Applications, 26 (1), 108-116.
9 Anoop Mishra (2019), " Quantifying the impact of global warming on precipitation patterns in India" , Meteorological Applications, 26 (1), 153-160.
10 Anoop Mishra, Sagarika Chandra, NA Sivarajan, M Rafiq, K Santhanam (2019), "An Observational Study of Kanchipuram Flood during North-East Monsoon Season in 2015", Weather, Vol 73(9), page 300-301, DOI: 10.1002/wea.3271.
11 Anoop Mishra, V Nagaraju, M Rafiq, Sagarika Chandra, (2019) " Evidence of links of regional climate change with precipitation extremes over India", Weather, Vol. 74(6), DOI: 10.1002/wea.3259, 218-221.
12 Mishra, Anoop Kumar. "On remote sensing of convective clouds over Indian continent and quantification of their variability in a warming environment." International Journal of Remote Sensing 40.7 (2019): 2830-2840.
13 K.Nagamani and Yasodaran Suresh 2019, Evaluation of Coastal Aquaculture Ponds using Remote Sensing and GIS, Indian Journal of Geo-Marine Sciences, Vol. 48 (08), August 2019, pp.1205-1209
14 Santhanam. K, Marykutty Abraham and Kishan Singh Rawat (2019), Estimation of Runoff from mountainous watershed - A case of Thiruvannamalai, Tamilnadu, India, Eco. Env. & Cons. 25 (1): 2019; pp. (417-423)
15 Siva Subramanian.T and Marykutty Abraham (2019) Assessment of Natural Groundwater Recharge for North Chennai Aquifer, Environmental Geosciences, 26 (2), 41-50, DOI: 10.1306/eg.01091918005
16 Marykutty Abraham and S.Mohan (2019) Effectiveness of Check Dam and Percolation Pond with Percolation Wells for Artificial Groundwater Recharge using Groundwater Models, Water Science and Technology-Water Supply https://doi.org/10.2166/ws.2019.091 ISSN: 1606-9749
17 Siva Subramanian.T and Marykutty Abraham (2019) Computation of aquifer parameters using geo-electrical techniques for north Chennai coastal aquifer, Indian Journal of Geo-marine Sciences, 48 (8), 1298-1306
18 Riya Ann Mathew, Lavanya V, Rasiga S and Marykutty Abraham (2019) Bioremediation of Marine Oil Spill using Beeswax, Indian Journal of Geo-marine Sciences, 48 (8), 1227-1231
19 P. Mohana, S. Muthsamy, “Use of Earth Observation Images and GIS Techniques for Groundwater Exploration in Hard Rock Terrain”, Journal of Geography and Cartography (2019), V0l.2. doi: 10.24294/jgc.v2i1.904
1 Rafiq, M., & Mishra, A. K. (2018). Remote sensing of near-real-time heavy precipitation using observations from GPM and MFG over India and nearby oceanic regions. In Multidisciplinary Digital Publishing Institute Proceedings (Vol. 2, No. 7, p. 327). 2 Rafiq, M., Gull, M. S., Mishra, A., & Rawat, K. S. (2018). Hydrochemical characterization and ground water quality assessment over Southern Kashmir using Geographic Information System (GIS). Journal of geomatics, 12(2), 101-108. 3 Rafiq, Mohammd, Anoop Kumar Mishra, and Mohammad Suhail Meer. "On land-use and land-cover changes over Lidder Valley in changing environment." Annals of GIS 24.4 (2018): 275-285. 4 Mishra, Anoop Kumar. "Remote sensing of convective clouds using multi-spectral observations and examining their variability over India." Remote Sensing Applications: Society and Environment 12 (2018): 23-29. 2. K.Nagamani, P.Mohana and K.Santhanam 2018, Sustainable Development and Management of Surface and Groundwater In Cooum Sub Basin of Chennai Basin Using Remote Sensing and GIS, Rasayan journal of chemistry, Vol. 11, No. 2, pp 620 – 633. 3. P. Mohana, K. Nagamani, S. Muthusamy & PM Velmurugan 2018, Environmental Impact Assessment of Thamirabarani River basin, Tamil Nadu using Remote Sensing and GIS techniques, Indian Journal of Science and Technology, Vol 11 (22), pp 1-7. 4. D. Soundar Rajan, M.M. Vijayalakshmi and K. Nagamani 2018, Estimation of evapotranspiration using field measurements and modeling techniques on paddy crop water requirements in Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu, India, Water Utility Journal, Vol.18: pp 51-60. 5. A.Amuthini Sambhavi, K.Nagamani and B.Gowtham 2018, Aquifer Mapping using VES Augmented by Dar Zarrouk Method in Thirukkazhukundram Block, Tamil Nadu, India. Grenze International Journal of Engineering and Technology, GRENZE International Journal of Engineering and Technology (GIJET), Vol. 4 (02), pp. 66-73 6. K.Nagamani, M.M. Vijayalakshmi, P. Mohana and J. Sriganesh 2017, Land Use and Land Cover Change in Tuticorin Coast Using Remote Sensing and Geographic Information System, International Journal of Earth and Atmospheric Science, Volume 04 ( 03)| pp 155-162. 7. M.M. Vijiyalakshmi, K. Nagamani, Alina C. Cherian and Leeta Jose 2017, The Status and Trends of Air Quality in Kodungaiyur Locality, Chennai – Tamil Nadu, International Journal of Earth and Atmospheric Science, Volume 04 ( 03)| pp 185 – 190. 8. Marykutty Abraham and Riya Ann Mathew (2018) Assessment of Surface Runoff for Tank Watershed in Tamil Nadu Using Hydrologic Modeling, International Journal of Geophysics, Volume 2018, Article ID 2498648, 10 pages - WoS- https://doi.org/10.1155/2018/2498648 9. Santhanam. K, Marykutty Abraham and Kishan Singh Rawat (2018), Assessment of Groundwater Potential for Upper Thurinjalar Watershed in Tamilnadu, International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology, Volume 9, Issue 6, June 2018, pp. 672–682, Article ID: IJCIET_09_06_077 10. Siva Subramanian.T and Marykutty Abraham (2018) Spatial distribution of groundwater quality in the north east coastal aquifer, Tamilnadu, India, International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology, Volume 9, Issue 8, June 2018, pp. 463–476, Article ID: IJCIET_09_08_044 11. Santhanam.K and Marykutty Abraham (2018) Assessment of Surface Water Potential and Groundwater Recharge in Ungauged Watersheds - A case study in Tamilnadu, India, Environmental Earth Sciences, 77:788, doi.org/10.1007/s12665-018-7972-7 12. Vijayalakshmi. P and Marykutty Abraham (2018) Investigation of physicochemical parameters to assess groundwater quality due to solid waste dumping - A case study, Eco. Env. & Cons. 24 (4): 2018; pp. (1794-1806) 13. Vijayalakshmi.P and Marykutty Abraham (2018), Investigation of Physicochemical Parameters to Assess Variability of Groundwater Quality Due to Solid Waste Dumping: A Case Study, Rasayan Journal of Chemistry, Vol.11(2):728-734 14. Siva Subramanian.T and Marykutty Abraham (2018) Evaluation of Hydro Geochemistry of North Chennai Coastal Area to assess the Groundwater Suitability for Drinking and Irrigation purposes, Rasayan Journal of Chemistry, Vol.11(2):806-818 15. Raji P.K and Marykutty Abraham (2018), Comparative Study of Water Quality of Different Lakes in Chennai, Rasayan Journal of Chemistry, Vol.11 (2):828-833 16. Kavisri. M and Marykutty Abraham (2018) Fluoride removal in groundwater using Phyllanthus emblica (AMLA) as a natural adsorbent, Indian journal of environmental protection. 38(7):578-584, ISSN:0253-7141, Scientific publishers 17. A. Antony Ravindran, S. Muthusamy, GM. Moorthy, J. Vinothkingston, P. Mohana, Groundwater-Quartzite area study using square array method in puthukottai, Tuticorn District, Tamil Nadu, India. Paper published in International Journal of Advanced Multidisciplinary Scientific Research (IJAMSR) ISSN: 25814281, Vol.1, Issue 10, December 2018. 18. M. Srirama Laxmi Devi, Thulasi Mala, D., P. Mohana, “Hydrochemical characteristics of water quality in selected south Chennai lakes, Tamil Nadu, 2015-16”, paper accepted for the Journal “The Goa Geographer” , volume XV, No.1, Dec-2018 with ISSN 0976-786X 19. Jayakumar, K. (2018). Analysis of Shoreline Changes along the Coast of Tiruvallur District, Tamil Nadu, India. Journal of Geography and Cartography,
1. Anoop Kumar Mishra and Mohammd Rafiq, Analyzing snowfall variability over two locations in Kashmir,India in the context of warming climate, Dynamics of Atmospheres and Oceans, Vol 79, dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.dynatmoce.2017.05.002, 2017 2. Anoop Kumar Mishra and Mohammd Rafiq, A study of heavy snowfall in Kashmir, India in January 2017, Weather, 1477-8696, DOI: 10.1002/wea.3065, 2017 3. Anoop Kumar Mishra (Editorial), Increasing Risk of droghts and in changing environment, Journal of Earth and Environmental Science, Vol 2017, issue 1, 2017 4. Anoop Kumar Mishra, Jagabandhu Panda and Mohammd Rafiq, Increasing risk of droughts and floods and decline in ground water level in warming environment, International Journal of Earth and Atmospheric Science, 2349-9222, Vol 4, issue 2, 2017 5. Nethaji Mariappan, V.E. German Amali Jacintha T., Prabhu Dass Batvari and Santhanam (2017). Water Quality Studies of Cooum Sub Basin, Chennai. Nature Environment and Pollution Technology. Vol. 16, No. 3. 6. Indirani. R, V.E.Nethaji Mariappan and M. Anbarasu (2017). Assessment of Spatial Variability in Soil Properties of Arumbanur tank Command of Madurai through GIS technique. Indian Journal of Natural Science, Vol.8 (43). 7. S.Karthik, K.Vineeth Kumar, Y. Varthamanan & V. E. Nethaji Mariappan (2017). E-Waste Management & Assessment - A Review. International Journal of Chem Tech Research. Vol. 10, Number 6. 8. K.Nagamani and V.E Nethaji Mariappan (2017). Remote Sensing, GIS and Crop Simulation Models – A Review. International Journal of Current Research in Biosciences and Plant Biology (IJCRBP). Vol 4 (8). https://doi.org/10.20546/ijcrbp 9. V.E.Nethaji Mariappan, A.Balasubramania and S.Parthiban (2017). Geospatial Green Cover Assessment for Chennai using Cartosat data in Changing Climate Scenario. Indian Journal of Natural Science, Vol.7 (42), pp. 12255- 12264. 10. Nethaji Mariappan VE, Pooja VS, Prabhu Dass Batvari B and Indirani, R. (2017). Grape Cultivation and Management Approaches by Geospatial Tools - A Review. J Adv Res GeoSci Rem Sens. 4(1&2): 17-28. ISSN No: 2455-3190. 11. P. Mohana, PM. Velmurugan and K. Santhanam, Micro Level water planning of Talaivasal Block, salem District using Remote Sensing and GIS techniques, International Journal of Earth and Atmospheric Science, Vol. 4, Issue 2, Pages 117-126, 2017. 12. PM. Velmurugan, Santhiya Anotny Mary, P. Mohana and M. Jayaprakash, Grain Size and Sediment Characterization of Lagoon Core Sediments in Muthuppet Lagoon, Tamil Nadu, India, International Journal of Earth and Atmospheric Science, Vol. 4, Issue 2, Pages 74-86, 2017. 13. Vijayalakshmi and Marykutty Abraham, Analysis of Leachate Contamination Potential of a Solid Waste Dumping Site Using Leachate Pollution Index, International Journal of Earth and Atmospheric Science, Vol.4(2), pp.87-98 14. Marykutty Abraham and S. Mohan, Role of Artificial Recharge Structures in Enhancing Groundwater Quality – A Modeling Study, International Journal of Earth and Atmospheric Science, Vol.4(2), 107-116. 15. Vijayalakshmi and Marykutty Abraham, Adverse Effects of Physicochemical Parameters of Solid Waste Disposal on Ground water Quality- a Case Study, Research Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sciences, Vol. 8(3S), pp.151-163 16. K.S Rawat, Soil Moisture Retrieval using observation at C-band of RISAT-1 over a Sub-Tropical Semi Arid Area of Rewari District State of Haryana (India) 17. Anju Bala, Prakashkiran S Pawar, Anil Kumar Misra and Kishan Singh Rawat, Estimation and validation of Actual Evapotranspiartion for Wheat Crop using SEBAL Model over Hisar District (Haryana), India, Current Science. 18. K.S Rawat, Appraisal of Long Term Groundwater Quality of Peninsular India using Water Quality Index and Fractal Dimension, Journal of Earth System Science. 19. K.S Rawat, Estimation of Reference Evapotranspiration of Bhiwani and Hisar district, Haryana, India using Penman-Monteith Model (FAO-56) and metrological inputs, Ecology, Environment And Conservation. 20. Kishan Singh Rawat, Anil Kumar Mishra, Nayan Ahmad, Surface runoff estimation over heterogeneous foot hill of aravalli mountain using medium resolution remote sensing rainfall data with SCS-CN method: A case of semi-arid ungauged manesar nala watershed, Water and Environment Journal, 31(2), 262-276, (2017). 21. Kishan Singh Rawat , Anju Bala , Sudhir Kumar Singh , Raj Kumar Pal, Quantification of wheat crop evapotranspiration and mapping: a case study from Bhiwani District of Haryana, India, Agricultural Water Management, 187, 200-209, (2017) 22. KS Rawat, AK Mishra, SK Singh, Mapping of Groundwater Quality Using Normalized Difference Dispersal Index of Dwarka Sub-city at Delhi National Capital of India, ISH Journal of Hydraulic Engineering. 23. S.S. Rawat, M.K. Jain, KS.Rawat, B. Nikam and S.K. Mishra, Vulnerability Assessment of Soil Erosion/Deposition in a Himalayan Watershed using a Remote Sensing and GIS Based Sediment Yield Model, International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences, 6(3) ISSN: 2319-7706, (2017). 24. K.S Rawat, Prioritization of sub-watersheds of a western Himalayan catchment employing morphologically based compound index and sediment production rate, Journal of Agricultural Physics, ISSN 0973-032X (2017).
1. Anoop Kumar Mishra, Monitoring Tamilnadu Flood of 2015 using Satellite Remote Sensing, Natural Hazards, Vil. 82, Issue 2, pp. 1431-1434 DOI: 10.1007/211069-01602249-5, 2016 2. T. German Amali Jacintha, Kishan Singh Rawat, Anoop Mishra and Sudhir Kumar Singh, Hydrogeochemical Characterization of groundwater of peninsular Indian region using multivariate statistical techniques, Applied Water Science, Volume No. and Year: Year-2016, DOI 10.1007/s13201-016-0400-9. 2016 3. Prabhu Dass Batvari B. and V.E. Nethaji Mariappan, Grain Size and Sediment Characterization of Lagoon Sediments in Pulicat Lake, North Chennai Coastal Region, South East Coast of India, Rasayan, Journal Chem., Vol. 9(3): 424-430. 2016 4. D. Pratap, J. Singh, R. Kumar, Om Kumar and Rawat K.S., Effect micro-nutrients and farm yard manure on soil properties and yield of maize (Zea mays l.) in lower Indo-Gangetic plain of Uttar Pradesh, Journal of Applied and Natural Sciences, Vol. 8 (1) pp 2016 5. Rawat k.S, and Tripathi V.K, Standardized Precipitation Index based approach for development of regional Drought Monitoring system, Journal of Remote Sensing and Technology, Vol: 4(1) pp 48-57 6. Tripathi V.K, Shukla S.K and Rawt K.S, Calcium and Chloride variability assessment in the semi-arid region – A case study, International Journal of Science, Environment and Technology, Vol. 5(5) Pp. 7. Jayakumar & Malarvannan, Assessment of Shoreline Changes over the Northern Tamil Nadu Coast, South India using WebGIS Techniques, Journal of coastal Conservation . 8. Rawat . K.S, Evaluation of Relief aspects Morphometric Parameters derived from different sources of DEMs and its effects over time of Concentration of runoff (Tc), Earth Sciences Informatics, DOI 10.1007/s12145-016-0261-7 9. Rawat. K. S, Soil eroision risk assessment and spatial mapping using Landsat 7 ETC+ Rulse and GIS-1 A case study, Arabian Journal of Geo Sciences, Doi/ 10.1007/s 12517-015-2157-0. 10. R. M. Gomathi, J. Martin Leo Manickam, K. Nagamani, Branching based Underwater Clustering Protocol, Indian Journal of Science and Technology, Vol 9(30), August 2016: pp – 01-07 11. Mohammd Rafiq and Anoop Mishra, Investgating changes in Himalayan glacier in warming environment: a case study of Kolahoi glacier, Environmental Earth Sciences, 2016, 75: 1469. Doi:10.1007/s12665-016-6282-1
1. Anoop Mishra (2015), A study on the occurance of flood events over Jammu and Kashmir during September 2014 using satellite remote sensing, Journal of Natural Hazards 2015, DOI: 10.1007/s11069-015-1768-9. 2. Anoop Mishra and K. S. Rawat (2015), Development of a rainfall model for study of rainfall over South Africa from satellite microwave remote sensing, Journal of Applied remote sensing, DOI: 9(1), 096091 (2015). doi:10.1117/1.JRS.9.096091. 3. Pal, R.K., Rawat, K.S. , Singh, J.K. and Murty, N.S.(2015), Evaluation of CSM-CERES-wheat in simulating wheat yield and its attributes with different sowing environments in Tarai region of Uttarakhand, Journal of Applied and Natural Science. 4. Joshua Amarnath D, NethajiMariappan V E, Anne Beaula M, Vadivel N. (2015), Evaluating Fluoride Contamination in Ground Water of Dharmapuri District In Tamilnadu. Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences. Vol. 8 (1). pp. 18-24. 5. Siva Subramanian, T., Tharini Cheyapalan, Selvaraj, T., and Dr. Nethaji Mariappan V. E., (2015), Mapping Storm Water Sewer System and using GIS. Journal of Advanced Research in Civil and Environmental Engineering. Vol. 1 No.(2&3), pp. 23-32. 6. Dr. Nethaji Mariappan V. E. and Pynthamizh Selvi (2015), GIS based Municipal Solid Waste Management Solution for Kanchipuram Municipality. Journal of Advanced Research in Civil and Environmental Engineering. Vol. 1 No.(2&3), pp. 17-22. 7. Dr. Nethaji Mariappan, V. E., Selvaraj, T., Vadivel, N. (2015), Soil Salinity Perspectives, Approaches and Strategies. Journal of Advanced Research in Civil and Environmental Engineering. Vol. 1 No. (2&3), pp. 33-39. 8. Rawat, K.S. and Tripathi, V.K (2015), Hydro-chemical Survey and Quantifying Spatial Variations of Groundwater Quality in Dwarka, Sub-city of Delhi, India, journal of the Institution of Engineers (India)-Springer, Vol: 96(2): 99-108, DOI 10.1007/s40030-015-0116-0, 2015 9. Pal, R.K., Rawat, K.S. , Singh, J.K. and Murty, N.S.(2015), Evaluation of CSM-CERES-wheat in simulating wheat yield and its attributes with different sowing environments in Tarai region of Uttarakhand, Journal of Applied and Natural Science, Vol. 7/404 409/1/2015 10. Anju Balaac , Kishan Singh Rawat, Anil Kumar Misrac, & Amit Srivastavac (2015). Assessment and Validation of Evapotranspiration using SEBALalgorithm and Lysimeter data of IARI Agricultural Farm, India, Geocarto International, DOI: 10.1080/10106049.2015.1076062. pp 1-29. 10. Jayakumar & Malarvannan, A WebGIS based Decision Support system for Landuse and Landcover changes: A Case Study of Tiruvallur block, Tamilnadu, paper published in International Jounral of Earth Sicences and Engineering SNIP: SJR: 0.14, ISSN: 0974-5904 (p), Vol:8, No. 04, PP 1892-1898 2015 11. NethajiMariappan V E, Hari Nivas, A, Kanmani, T. And Parthiban, S., A study of Water quality status of Mangrove vegetation in Pichavaram Estuary, Journal of Agriculture and Ecology Research International 2394-1073, Vol 5(3). 2015 pp. 1-11. DOI no.:10.9734/JAERI/2016/16611. 12. T German Amali Jacintha, J Sriganesh and VE Nethaji Mariappan, Spatial and Temporal Distribution of Ground Water Quality in Chennai City, Tamil Nadu using Geo Spatial Technology, Journal of Advanced Research in Geoscience and Remote Sensing, Vol. 2 (3&4). 2015 Pp 128-136 13. Mishra A.K. and Rawat K.S, A composite Watershed Prioritization Index (CWPI) based on Terrain characteristics, Morphometry and Soil Brightness Index (SBI) using RS and GIS in Moolbari watershed, Himachal Pradesh, India, International Journal of Remote Sensing and GIS. ISSN: 2277-9051, Vol.4(2), pp 87 – 101. 2015. 14. Bala and Rawat K.S, Vegetation indices mapping for Bhiwani district of Haryana (India) through Landsat 7 etm+ and remote sensing techniques, Journal of Applied and Natural Sciences ISSN: 097-9411, Vol: 7 (2) pp 874 – 879. 15. J.Sriganesh, R. S. Kankara and R. Venkatachalapathy, Environmental Sensitivity Index (Esi) Mapping for Oil Spill Hazard – A Case Study for Kakinada Coast, International Journal of Remote Sensing & Geoscience ISSN: (Online) 2319-3484, 4/5/8-13 2015 16. J.Sriganesh, P.Saravanan and V.Ram Mohan, Remote Sensing and GIS Analysis on Cuddalore Coast of Tamil Nadu, Journal of Advanced Research In Geo Sciences & Remote Sensing ISSN: 2455-3190, 2/3/95-108, 2015 17. Poornima.K.V, Sriganesh.J and Annadurai.R., Coastal Structures Influence on the North Chennai Shore using Remote Sensing and GIS Techniques, Journal of Advanced Research In Geo Sciences & Remote Sensing, 2/3/53-60, 2015 18. S.S.Praveen, N.P.Kurian and J.Sriganesh, Future Scenarios of Tsunami Inundation along the Kerala Coast for Different Scenarios of Sea Level Rise, Journal of Advanced Research In Geo Sciences & Remote Sensing. 2/3/70-78 , 2015 19. K.Nagamani, K.Jayakumar, Yasodharan Suresh and J.Sriganesh, Study on Error Matrix Analysis of Classified Remote Sensed Data for Pondicherry Coast, Journal of Advanced Research In Geo Sciences & Remote Sensing, 2/3/148-154, 2015 20. Nagamani.K and Deboral Vimala, Socioeconomic Frame Work of Fish Farmers in Tamil Nadu, Journal of Advanced Research in Geo Sciences & Remote Sensing, Vol: 2, No 3-4: 2015: pp. 115- 121. 21. Soundar Rajan. R., Priyadharshini. S., Vijiyalakshmi. M.M. and Nagamani.K., Coastal Hazard Assessment-After Tsunami Effect on Ground Water Quality in the Coastal Region of Ponneri Taluk, Journal of Advanced Research in Geo Sciences & Remote Sensing, Vol: 2, No 3-4: 2015: pp. 47 – 51 22. Yasodharan Suresh and Nagamani. K., The Impacts of Development on the Landscape of the Coastal Regions in Sholinganallur Taluk-A Geoinformatics Approach, Journal of Advanced Research in Geo Sciences & Remote Sensing, Vol : 2, No 3-4: 2015: pp. 162 – 169. 23. Marykutty Abraham and S. Mohan, Effectiveness of Artificial Recharge Structures in Enhancing Groundwater Storage: A Case Study, Indian Journal of Science and Technology, Vol: 8 (20), IPL: 0196 24. G. Meera Gandhi, S. Parthiban, Nagaraj Thummalu, A. Christy, Ndvi: Vegetation Change Detection Using Remote Sensing and Gis – A Case Study of Vellore District, Procedia Computer Science, Vol.57, 2015, pages 1199-1210
1. V.E.Nethaji Mariappan, and K.Nagamani (2014), Remote Sensing based net primary productivity estimation of teak wood forest of Parambikulam Wild Sanctuary, International Journal of Remote Sensing & Geoscience (Volume 3, Issue 2, pp:21-26March 2014). 2. Sajan Antony Mathew, and V.E. Nethaji Mariappan, Dr (2014), Wind Resource Land Mapping using ArcGIS, WAsP and Multi Criteria Decision Analysis (MCDA). Energy Procedia, Volume 52, pp. 666–675. DOI: 10.1016/j.egypro.2014.07.123. 3. T. Nagaraju, S. Parthiban, A.Hari Nivas, T. Siva Sivasubramanian and V. E. Nethaji Mariappan (2014), A Study on the Spectral Annual Variability of Yelagiri hills. International Journal of Chemical Technology Research. Vol.6, No.4, pp: 2223-2331. 4. S. Muthusamy, P. Mohana, T. Venugopal and M. Jayaprakash, Landuse/Landcover Change Detection Analysis using Remote Sensing in and Around manakudy Esturary, SW coast of India, Enviro GeoChimica Acta, Vol.1 Issue – 4, Pg.249-263 5. Kishan Singh Rawat, Effect of DEM data resolution on low relief region watershed boundaries delineating using of SWAT model and DEM derived from CARTOSAT-1 (IRS-P5), SRTM and ASTER, Journal of Applied and Natural Science, 6(1), 144-151 ISSN: 097-9411, (2014)
1. K. Nagamani and V.E.Nethaji Mariappan (2013), Forest type mapping using remote sensing techniques, Asian Academic Research Journal of Multidisciplinary, Volume 1, Issue 13, Sept. 2013. 2. Sumithra, R.P., Nethaji Mariappan, V. E. and Joshua Amaranath. (2013), Feasibility Analysis And Design of Water Distribution System For Tiurnelveli Corporation Using Loop And Water Gems Software. International Journal on Applied Bio Engineering.Vol. 7 (1). Pp 61-71. ISSN: 0973-9084. 3. Nethaji Mariappan V.E. , Mohana, P. and Murrugesan, C.A., (2013), Spatio- Temporal Assessment of Air Pollution from Thermal Stations and Vehicular Pollution from Urban places in Tamil Nadu. International Journal of Chem Tech Research. Vol 5(1). pp. 172-172 ISSN : 0974-4290. 4. Arivukkarasu.D, Dr. Nethaji Mariappan V.E. Dr.Joshua Amarnath. D (2013), Physio-Chemical Characterization of Water Quality in Salinity Affected Area, Using GIS Spatial Mapping. Global Research Analysis. Vol. 2(4). Pp. 56- 60. ISSN No: 2277 – 8160 5. V.E.Nethaji Mariappan, S. Partiban and G.Suresh (2013), A GIS Enabled Traffic Assessment For Social Service Planning For Porur Municipality. International Journal of Remote Sensing and Geoscience. Vol. 2 (3). pp 86-91 6. S. Muthusamy, R.R. Krishnamurthy, P. Mohana, (2013), “Geo-Envionmental Analysis Using Multitemporal Satellite Data and GIS Techniques – A Case study of Bhavani River Basin, Tamil Nadu, India. International Journal of Advanced Remote Sensing and GIS, 2013, Vol.2, Issue 1, pp:110-121.
1. K. Nagamani (2012), Remote sensing and geographical information system effective tools for the coastal management application, Discovery Nature, Volume 2(6), 26-29. 2. V. E. Nethaji Mariappan, & Prathiba Princeton (2012), Environment Assessment of Industrial Landfill Sit in Tamil Nadu. International Journal of Current Research. Vol. 4(10) pp.252-256. ISSN 0975-833X. 3. Nethaji Mariappan, V.E., and R. Shanthi Devi. (2012), Chennai coast Vulnerability Assessment Using Optical Satellite data and GIS techniques. International Journal of Remote Sensing and GIS. Vol1(3) pp. 175-182 ISSN 2277-9051. 4. C.A. Murugesan, Dr. V.E. Nethaji Mariappan, Dr. D. Joshua Amarnath (2012), Implementing Clean Hydro Electric Power Projects for Sustainable Development. Masterbuilder. Vol 14 (4). pp: 116-128. ISSN No: 2249-1228. 5. Balasubramanian, P., Nethaji Mariappan V.E. & Joshua Amarnath, D. (2012), A study on re-designing the existing ash storage pond for leachate control of thermal power station. Indian J. Innovations Dev., Vol. 1 (3). pp. 136-141. 6. Balasubramanian, P., Nethaji Mariappan V.E. & Joshua Amarnath, D. 2012. A study on utilization of discharged hot water for DM/potable water by LTTD method at Ennore thermal station. Indian J. Innovations Dev., Vol. 1 (3). pp. 155-161.
1. Arun Kumar, M. & Nethaji Mariappan, V.E 2011. Water Demand Analysis of Municipal Water Supply Using EPANET Software. International Journal of Applied Bioengineering. Vol 5 (1). pp. 9-19. ISSN: 0973-9084 2. Rekha., S. Jenita. R., Mrunalini, B., Kannan, V. & Nethaji Mariappan, V.E., 2011. Development and Demonstration of Satellite Image Salinity Analyzer – A Tool For Salinity Mapping. International Journal of Applied Bioengineering. Vol. 5 (1). pp. 25-29. ISSN 0973-9084 3. M.Kavitha Mayilvaganan, P. Mohana and K.B.Naidu “ANN and Fuzzy Logic Models for the Prediction of groundwater level of a watershed” International Journal on Computer Science and Engineering (IJCSE), Vol. 3 No. 6 June 2011, Pg.no 2524 to 2531 4. M. Kavitha, Naidu and P. Mohana,2011 “Delinational of Groundwater Potential zones of Thurinjapuram watershed using Geospatial technology”2011, Indian Journal of Science and Technology, 2011 Vol:4 Issue 11, pp 1470-1476. 4. Sankaran Rajendran, A. Thirunavukkarasu, G. Balamurugan & K. Shankar, Discrimination of iron ore deposits of granulite terrain of Southern Peninsular India using ASTER data, paper published in Journal of Asian Earth Sciences, Vol.41, Issue -1, April 2011 Pg.99-106
1. V.E.Nethaji Mariappan., and K.Nagamani (2010), Multi-temporal Land Use/Land Cover Change Detection in Semi Urban Vellore district using Landsat TM and ETM+ data, International Journal on Applied Bioengineering, Vol. 4& No 2, pp 1-16, 2010 2. Nethaji Mariappan, V.E. 2010. Net Primary Productivity Estimation of Eastern Ghats using Multispectral MODIS Data. International Journal of Geomatics And Geosciences. Vol. 1 (3). pp 406-413. ISSN No: 0976-4380. 3. Shanmuga Sundaram, K., & Nethaji Mariappan, V. E. 2010. Effect of Ground water Contamination on Site Specific Zones of Puducherry State. National Journal on Chembiosis. Vol 1 (2).pp 22-28. ISSN 0975-7309 4. German Amali Jacintha, T, & Nethaji Mariappan, V.E. 2010. A Study on Tamilnadu Coastal Deformation processes using SAR Interferometric data. 2011. International Journal of Geomatics and Geosciences. Vol. 1 (3) . pp. 879-890. ISSN No: 0976-4380 5. Mohan. S, Marykutty Abraham, Derivations of simple sit-specific recharge precipitation relationships: a case study from the cuddalore Basin, India, paper published in Environmental Geosciences ISSN: 1526-0984, Vol: 17 (1) PP: 37-44, 2010 6. G. Balamurugan, S. Rajendran, V. Tirukumaran, Impacts of Climate, Topography and Weathering profile on Hydrogeology and Water Resources Assessment in Semi-Arid Terrain,, using Earth Observation-1, ALI, ASTERDEM and GIS paper published in International Journal of Geomatics and Geosciences, Vol. 1, issue – 2 pp- 119
1. Mohana P., Nethaji Mariappan V.E., & Manoharan N. 2009. Land Suitability Analysis For The Part of Parambikulam Aliyar Command Area, Udumalpet Taluk Using Remote Sensing And GIS Techniques. International Journal on Design and Manufacturing Technologies, Vol. 3(2), pp.98-201. 2. Lilly Rose Amirtham, Monsingh David Devadas and Mohana Perumal, “Mapping of Micro-Urban Heat Islands and Land Cover Changes: A Case in Chennai City, India”, full paper published in “The International Journal of Climate Change: Impacts and Responses” Volume 1, Issue 2, May 2009 pp.71-84
1. Santhi Devi R., Nagalakshmi R., Nagamani K (2008), Multi-temporal Studies on Coastal Wetlands of Vedaranyam Coast using Remote Sensing and GIS, International Journal on Design & Manufacturing Technologies, Vol. 2& No 1. 2008 2. Sridhar, P.N.,Surendran, A.,Ramana, I.V., Auto-extraction technique based digital classification of saltpans and aquaculture plots using satellite data full paper published in International Journal of Remote Sensing, Volume 29, Issue 2, January 2008, pages 313-323
1. A.Surendran, K. Selvavinayagam, S. Ramachandran, N. Manoharan, Validation of Suspended sediment concentration derived using ocean colour monitor daa of Chennai coast, Inida, full paper published in Journal of Indian Society of Remote Sensing, Doi. 10.1007/BF02990925
1. PN Sridhar, A. Surendran, B. Veeranaryan, MV Ramanamurthi, Tsunami and its implications on coastal habitat, paper published in “Journal of Marine Medical Society”, Vol.7, No.1. 2005 Pp 15 – 20.
Copyright © 2016 Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology All rights reserved.